Wellness and You:
Tours available daily ~ Call 559 972-3641 to arrange a tour today!
Have you noticed any of these warning signs?
Note: This list is for information only and not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified professional.
- 1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
- 2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
- 3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure.
- 4. Confusion with time or place.
- 5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
- 6. New problems with words in speaking or writing.
- 7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
- 8. Decreased or poor judgment.
- 9. Withdrawal from work or social activities.
- 10. Changes in mood and personality.
If you have questions about any of these warning signs, the Alzheimer’s Association recommends consulting a physician. Early diagnosis provides the best opportunities for treatment, support and future planning. For more information, go to alz.org/10signs or call 800.272.3900.